We believe strongly in empowering people through continuous learning. This happens through interaction, conversations, sharing thoughts, and learning.
It includes our world-class technology webinars and webcasts which bring together leaders and innovators across diverse industries through our events.
Webinar – Introduction to Information Security
Time: 04:00 PM Key Highlights -
- What is Information Security
- Need of Information Security & its Growing Demand
- Career Opportunity in Information Security
- SPARK Training Program
Webinar – Cyber Security Awareness
Time: 09:00 PM Key Highlights -
- An ultimate guide to Phishing.
- Know how one should Aware, Identify and Respond to Malware Threats.
- Cybersecurity Tools, Techniques and Developing defense strategies.
- Explore the Network Security and its components: Hardware, Software, and Cloud security.
- Role of Web Application Security and common web application vulnerabilities.
- Scope of ISMS in cybersecurity for protecting and managing an organization's sensitive data.
Webinar – Incident Response in SOC via MITRE ATT&CK Framework
This webinar talks about leveraging MITRE ATT&CK Framework in SOC infrastructure for rapid and effective security threat identification and define response strategies. Key Highlights -
- Understand MITRE-ATT&CK Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) to better analyze and respond to cyber security incidents.
- How ATT&CK can help you assess your cybersecurity strategy in proactive threat identification by incorporating it under security operations.
- How IR Teams can use ATT&CK as a reference model against emerging cybersecurity threats, and enforce threat mitigation.
- How to prioritize Indicators of Compromise followed by Threat Hunting via MITRE-ATT&CK framework.
Webinar – Zero Trust Model in Security Operations Center
Increase visibility into your threat landscape and embrace security automation using Zero Trust Model in Security Operations Center. Key Highlights -
- Understand how to incorporate the model to trust users, devices, networks, and access to sensitive resources.
- Incorporate trusted identities access to the applications, systems, networks, and data that they are entitled to.
- Understand and leverage the model in breach detection and prevention.
- Understand Zero Trust's principle of “never trust, always verify"