Cloud Security Consultant
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad
Position : 2
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Cloud Security Consultant would need to have at least 3 – 6 years of experience. For this role, you must be a highly technical cloud computing security expert to work on enabling a secure foundation for hosting critical workloads in Multi-Cloud Platforms.
Selected person will be responsible for the following activities/tasks-
- Develop Security automation and APIs in the Public Cloud across the key pillars of security namely IAM, CICD Security, Security Logging, Incident Response, Data Protection, Compliance Validation. Security Analytics, Vulnerability Management, Platform and Application Threat Modelling etc.
- Collaborate with Security Platform and Services teams to build and integrate existing security solutions.
- Become proficient with corporate and industry security requirements.
- Act as an advocate of information security policies, standards and as a mechanism to enable the business effectively while managing risk appropriately.
- Manage vendor(s) to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience in performing code reviews.
- Cloud Security Architecture Review.
- Cloud Pen Testing.
- Application Security Architecture Review.
- Network Security Assessment.
- Experience performing threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements that accompany the introduction of new technologies, which includes knowledge of CSA, OWASP and other Industry Cloud Security Frameworks.
- Certified in Cloud Security Domain.
- Keep stakeholders updated with communications and weekly reporting.
- Drive mitigation of reported risks from continuous monitoring solution.
- Gain deep security-level knowledge of cloud environments, continuous monitoring solutions to understand and explain security risks and mitigation techniques.
- Partner with enterprise teams to establish preventative controls to support compliance.
- Stay current on cloud security policies, standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Assist in the implementation of a formalized information security awareness offerings.
- Represent the Security Automation team with various stakeholders including App Development, Compliance, Legal, Cloud Engineering to gather requirements, negotiate acceptance of security controls, and influence stakeholders to adopt security controls.
- Engage with all levels of leadership to gather requirements, build appropriate cloud security technology roadmaps and implementation plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, or another related field or Equivalent.
- 3 or more years of experience in Security or Information Technology.
- Experience in AWS/Public Cloud (AWS, Google or Oracle Cloud Certified).
Programming & Ops skills:
- Public Cloud Services.
- Hands-on experience with Security Services in AWS such as IAM, KMS, VPC, Security Groups, AWS Inspector.
- Expertise in security epics across Data Protection, Compliance Validation, Vulnerability Analysis, Network Security, Infrastructure Security, CICD Security, Identity and Access Management, Logging and Monitoring, Incident Response, Big Data and Analytics, and Resiliency.
- Hands-on experience with Management Services such as CloudWatch, Lambda and AWS Config.
- Hands-on experience of Infrastructure and Platform Services such as EC2, RDS etc.
- Agile and DevOps Toolsets.
Confluence & Soft skills:
- Can Do, Customer Centric Attitude.
- High Collaboration and Influence skills.
- Willingness to mentor others in the team.
- Excels in written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and complexity to all audiences.
- Tolerant of Ambiguity and Changing Environment.
- Ability to comply with any regulatory requirements.