Job Location: Pune/Mumbai
Junior Role: Exp 1-3 years
Senior Role: Exp 5-7 years
Manager Role: Exp 10+ years
Experience in audit and implementation of ISO 27001:2013.
- Experience in conducting Risk Assessment and Information Security Audits.
- Experience in documenting policies and procedures.
- Well conversant with ISMS requirements and Audit Knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Responsible for implementing ISO 27001 framework requirements for ensuring adequate security levels.
- Operation and Maintenance of the Information Security Management System.
- Implement tools and processes related to compliance monitoring, governance, and internal audits.
- Review and evaluate all security incidents as per the security incident management procedures.
- Create, implement & review Information Security strategy across the organization.
- Evaluate the adequacy of security measures to protect organizational data and information assets.
- Excellent communication, documentation & interpersonal skills.
- Desirable Certifications – ISO 27001:2005 or ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer, CISM, CISA.
- CISA, Lead Auditor in ISO 27001, ISO22301, Data Protection Officer (DPO) and any IS auditing or implementing certifications.