IT Security Consultant: (AWS & Azure cloud security)
Job Location: Mumbai
Required Experience: 10-14 years (Relevant experience in security should be 10+ years)
Work Experience & Skills:
- Worked in security infra domain with large enterprises.
- Worked at a large scale such as multiple businesses, 20000+ endpoints, AWS & Azure cloud security etc.)
- Experience (4-6 years) in leading the Evaluation & implementation of large scale cyber security technologies/ controls for cloud based security applications (e.g. Proxy, VPNs) and Endpoints (e.g. AV, EDR)
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate will have to perform the following key tasks:
- Evaluate security technologies, present the solution comparison & solution benefit.
- Drive the project for implementation across businesses, prepare weekly/Monthly project status reports.
- Prepare end to end documentation of the projects.
- Participate in architecture/Infra reviews and design security solutions for ABG businesses.
- ISO 27001 compliance audit & risk mitigation.
- Good experience in Infra security architecture, security solution design, RFP/Presales, making technical presentations (2-3 years experience).
- Works in a collaborative manner with different business teams.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Project governance & management.
- Completed any one of these certifications – CISSP, CISM, CRISK, CCSK – check if they have any understand on same if not certified.
- The candidate should have a good experience in the following Technologies:
- Zscaler VPN & Proxy
- AWS and Azure security controls
- Firewalls and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS): consider profiles having experience in firewall
- DDoS/SSL Inspection
- Endpoint Security/EDR
- Network Segmentation