Lead – Active Directory & SCCM
Job Location: Mumbai
Required Experience: 7-10 Years
Looking for a candidate who has good exposure on Active Directory & SCCM able to handle team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To monitor and manage Service Delivery within defined SLA for Infrastructure.
- Applications like Active Directory, SCCM, ADFS, IAM & PIM etc. and to achieve.
- 24*7*365 service availability. Evaluate, Recommend, Design & Support Implementation and transition into operation of technological solutions for Service enhancements, problem solving, Performance Improvements, enhanced capacity and/or new features.
- to meet business requirements in infrastructure application domain.
- To implement, monitor, maintain and Improve application infrastructure so as to achieve maximum availability for messaging Services within defined SLAs.
- Manage service desk.
- Manage incidents, problems and changes for the infrastructure applicants.
- Implement change and configuration management.
- Establish robust monitoring mechanism for proactive alerts and exceptions.
- Analyze performance metrics and create MIS reports on service performance.
- Define and maintain comprehensive asset management and related documentation.
- Lifecycle management.
- Provide assistance to drive group wide programs like Active Directory upgrade, SCCM rollout, onboarding new application on ADFS for SSO experience & IAM support for effective user identity management, etc.
- Evaluate & implement infra applications based on shared infrastructure, as required by the Service Owner.
- Maintain and enhance applicants features as per changing requirements.
- Design solutions for automation of reports.
- Document the application architecture, design and standards used.
- Design & Implement integration of AD with other infra business apps.
- Measure and report service satisfaction levels.
- Manage escalations on services performance issues.
- Identify service gaps and recommends appropriate services.
- Assist in defining service and solution requirements of businesses.
- Measure and report supplier performance.
- Perform periodic review with Supplier on service performance.
- Plan & drive service improvement plan along with vendor.
- Conduct periodic audits to identify technical vulnerabilities in infrastructure & Applications and remediate.
- Implement standard processes through ISO 27001 framework and ensure adherence to information security policy.
- Assist execution of ongoing projects in the infrastructure applications domain.
- Provide expertise on execution of application management solutions.
- Provide assigned project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree