Manager – Managed SOC
Job Location: Pune
Total Experience: 8 – 12 years
No. of Openings: 1
Roles & Responsibilities:
Selected person will be responsible for the following activities/tasks-
- Responsible in monitoring SIEM solutions and a variety of other security devices found in a SOC environment (e.g. SIEM, Behavioral Analytics tools, IDS/IPS, and security analytics platforms).
- Lead, manage day to day SOC operations and provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Experience leveraging core security and infrastructure technologies during investigations (e.g. firewall logs, network security tools, malware detonation devices, proxies, IPS/IDS and so on).
- Develop/update and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Playbooks to handle standard and out-of-band alerts.
- Responsible to integrate various log sources, integrations of on premise / on cloud assets, creation of custom use cases / test cases in SIEM solution.
- Report to the Incident Response Team quickly and efficiently regarding urgent matters.
- Ensure ticket queues are always within satisfactory limits and all tickets are updated as per SLA’s.
- Integrate and share information with internal departments and client operations teams.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for security event processing.
- Responsible in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation and present the same to client management and in-house management.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, colleagues, client teams and to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Responsible for cross functional communication within teams, vendor / OEM management.
- Responsible for Capacity planning of SOC infrastructure along with Resources planning.
- Availability to work on flexible hours, rotating shifts as necessary, working weekends, off hours and holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Intense thirst for knowledge, innovation and automation.
- Hands on exposure to Security Incident Management and Response tactics.
- Hands on working knowledge on various SIEM solutions, Security appliances and solutions.
- Sound knowledge on various cyber-attacks, attack patterns, attack vectors, risk management, etc.
- Working knowledge of productivity tools such as – MS office suite.
- Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations with key stakeholders and critical clients.
- Equivalent Information Security Certifications (Security+, CCNA Security, CEH, CND, CISSP)