Product Development Assistant/Manager
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad
Position : 1
Roles & Responsibilities:
Selected person will be responsible for the following activities/tasks-
- Manage several security products and services, build roadmaps for security products and services, work with various teams to develop new security capabilities for the company.
- Experience in Product Management, Planning, Implementation, Client Management and Stake Holder Management.
- Should have a good knowledge and working experience in Agile Methodology.
- Should have experience of working with diverse teams and influencing strategy, tactics and execution.
- Should have the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment, and make key decisions in a timely manner.
- Should have great written and oral communication skills and able to interact with any audience regardless of background
- Have the ability to understand the client’s expectations and drive the team to achieve.
- Have cross functional leadership skills.
- Mentor team members and conducted training Programs.
- Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated successful record in defining product roadmaps.
- Tech savvy which loves to stay on top of industry trends.
- Highly motivated, goal driven, Can-do approach, curious and open minded.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Development area with Internet and mobile technologies including Web Services, REST, SOAP, NVP, HTML/HTTP, iOS, and leading web and mobile application frameworks.
- Manage existing products through proper methodologies and practices.
- Lead product lifecycle from ideation through technical development, to launch
- Define product scope, capabilities, KPI’s
- Define product goals
- Build and maintain a product backlog and roadmap
- Identify needs and requirements of the products from key stake holders and management
- Assess gaps between current and target security architectures, evaluate options, and develop appropriate solution strategies leveraging current technologies in combination with open source and COTS products.
- Ability to successfully interact and dynamically adapt communication styles with all levels of client organizations (C-level executives, middle management, technical and non-technical staff etc).
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience working in cyber/tech startups and/or Cyber security background and experience will be an advantage