Senior Sales Executive
Job Location: Bangalore , Delhi
Position : 2
Roles & Responsibilities:
Selected person will be responsible for the following activities/tasks-
- Good interpersonal skills, account mapping skills.
- Preferably from the same industry or service industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Business Development in an IT company .
- Ability to understand new technology trends in cybersecurity
- Passion for Cyber security understanding and sales.
- Develop and lead security account plans and strategies for each account using all available resources.
- Drive revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities.
- Identify major 5-6 accounts to develop and manage the account relationships to improve services revenue.
- Work closely with technical resources to ensure technical perfection in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges.
- Focus on new client acquisition /revenue generation.
- Previous experience in closing deals.
- Proven track record of generating new business independently.
- Exposure to the entire sales journey i.e. starting with prospecting and closure.
- Adept in handling commercial negotiations and closure.
- 5+ years selling Managed IT with a strong understanding of the MSP business model and a proven track record in managing and growing a profitable MSP portfolio, experience selling Cybersecurity Solutions and a degree in IT and effective communication skills.
- Proven working experience as a Business development executive.
- Experience into selling of IT security consulting/ IT security products.
- Proven sales track record.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Market knowledge of Information security would be an added advantage.
- Communication and good negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Any Graduate / Business Graduate.