SOC Consultant – Qradar
Job Location: Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad
Required Experience: 3-5 Years
Looking for a candidate who has good working knowledge on various SIEM solutions, Security appliances and solutions. Sound knowledge on various cyber-attacks, attack patterns, attack vectors, risk management, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in Monitoring SIEM solutions and a variety of other security devices found in a SOC environment (e.g. Behavioural Analytics tools, IDS/IPS, log management tools, and security analytics platforms.
- Hands on Experience on QRadar / QRadar Certified.
- Acknowledge and handle the incoming security alerts.
- Use the internal ticketing system and dashboards to update the tickets/alerts accordingly and escalating them to the appropriate teams if necessary.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Develop/update and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Playbooks to handle standard and out-of-band alerts.
- Report to the Incident Response Team quickly and efficiently regarding urgent matters.
- Ensure ticket queues are always within satisfactory limits and all tickets are updated as per SLA’s.
- Integrate and share information with internal departments and client operations teams.
- Experience leveraging core security and infrastructure technologies during investigations (e.g. firewall logs, network security tools, malware detonation devices, proxies, IPS/IDS).
- Creating and maintaining documentation for security event processing.
- Other interrelated tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Availability to work on flexible hours, rotating shifts as necessary, working weekends, off hours and holidays.
Qualifications & Skills:
- QRadar certified / Hands on Experience on QRadar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Intense thirst for knowledge.
- Graduate or Master’s Degree (BE / BTech / MCA / MS in Information Security).