It came to their light that their website has been possibly infected with a malware which landed up them in a very critical situation since their brand reputation was at stake.
- The customer contacted us basis of our unique consulting expertise and the capabilities of our Attack and PenTest team.
- Our team started the investigation by assessing the website and it was soon clear that it was possible to implant a malware due to the server misconfiguration.
- This led our team to validate it in real time and generate a proof of concept (POC) as the evidence.
- We initiated a detailed assessment against the website covering unique ways of assessing the target website, clearly setting up a plan of execution, auditing the website thoroughly and meeting various checkpoints during the assessment.
- Our Secure Development team got to work on creating a secure version of the website, working collaboratively with our Attack and PenTest team and we could make it in a couple of tireless hours.
What We Delivered?
- The go-live date was accomplished successfully with a big bang migration to a secure website.
- New website was up and running, free from any hacking attempts and security vulnerabilities.