|Corporate Sales experience into IT Security domain, Cyber Security Sales, Information Security Service Sales, B2B or Corporate Sales.
Objectives of this Role:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research customer needs and identify how our services meet them
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Generate new business leads, and build and nurture client relationships.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends client base
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Oversee the sales strategy to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding periodical check-ins with Client.
- Manage month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 3+ years in sales management within a corporate ,B2B
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel as and when require