Application Security Consultant
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 1 – 4 years of experience in Software Penetration Testing and Source Code Analysis
- Web & Mobile Application Security Tester
- Development experience in C/C++, ASP.NET, J2EE, PHP, Python/Ruby/Perl
- Operating Systems- iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux or Windows
Understanding application design & architecture, Secure SDLC, Threat Modeling
- Developing and performing test cases as per application business requirement and carry out application security testing
Network Architecture, Configuration Audits, Firewall Rule Review, Database Security Analysis
- Application Reverse Engineering
- Able to write own script as and when required
- Participate in research at KALP@Varutra
- Tools: Experience using open source and Commercial Tools for Security Testing such as Nmap, Nessus, IBM AppScan, WebInspect, Acunetix, and Burp Suite, etc.
- Solid understanding of software security weakness, vulnerabilities, attack and exploitation techniques and secure code review
- Able to interact with clients, consulting and negotiating skills, demonstrate the ability to plan, execute and closeout projects, undertaking and completing tasks independently, meet timelines, and move swiftly from concepts and theory to demonstrable action
- Written: Draft formal documentation, White Papers, Proposals, Creating Reports, etc.
- Verbal: Ability to clearly articulate thoughts, be convincing and, deliver presentation and training to management
- Enthusiastic and committed to the work, willing to help grow this business.
Certifications in Information security domain will be an added advantage.