Manager – Information Security Services
Manager-Information Security Services
|Manager-Information Security Services|
Selected person will be responsible for the following activities/tasks-
- Manage and coordinate with pen-testing team, security products team.
- Handle operations of Security Services, Security Trainings, Compliance and Auditing.
- Play important role in Technical Consulting, Process Consulting, Managed Security Services, Security – Trainings and Security Product divisions/teams.
- Handle business issues/customer requirements and provide timely solutions.
- Mentor team(s), handle client meetings, get engaged in business meetings, pre-sales, closing the deals to presenting the findings reports to the client.
- Manage all phases of project, coordinating with testing teams and client teams, providing best quality deliverables to the client.
- Guide, assist and play active role in brand building, customer relations, etc.
- Playing a managerial role into various other functions such as sales & marketing, HR, Admin etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security Domains and InfoSec Services.
- Very good understanding of Security Services, Security Trainings, Compliance and Auditing.
- Solid understanding of business issues/customer requirements and Management.
- Project Management.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Highly detail oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills in a multi-product/service environment.
- Ready to adapt challenging and high demanding work environment of a start-up.
- Must have certification into Information Security, Compliance & Risk, PMP.
- Must be a good Team leader.
Note: – Certifications in Information Security domain is mandatory.