Audit & Governance
This is the training one should go for if one needs to assess how business is directed and controlled against cyber risks by performing various types of regulatory audits to ensure business continuity.
Under Audit & Governance training, participants will be able to identify business risks via – Risk Management process, Assess effectiveness of Business Continuity Planning and learn Business sustenance from unforeseen operational disasters.
Participants will learn the essential techniques to audit the complex and wide-ranging field of Corporate Governance and ensure that they are applying the very best practices to meet all regulatory requirements.
The course will also cover additional out of the box use cases which our trainers have encountered in their day-to-day audits cum engagements.
Topics covered include:
- Gap Analysis of Process and Policies
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Auditing IT Governance
- BCP DR and Incident Management
- RBI Cyber Security Framework, NIST Cyber Threat Framework
- ISO and ISMS Controls
- System Security Analysts
- Lead Auditors
- Assurance and Audit Managers
- Information Security professionals interested in exploring Audit & Governance
- This training requires a basic understanding of key Corporate Governance principles, basic understanding of Risk Management process, Business Continuity Planning and Regulatory Compliance bodies.
- Participants to have their own laptop with minimum system configuration covering – 64-bit Intel i5 or i7 processor, 8 GB RAM, 250 GB minimum HDD free space, Windows 10 or macOS or Linux OS, and installed MS Office Suite.
5 Days (8 hrs/day)