Organizations Hit by Maze Ransomware Attack !! ...
Introduction – Maze, also known as ChaCha, is a ransomware that had been first discovered in the month of May 2019. Maze ransomware is a sophisticated…Read More
Zero Knowledge Proof ...
Introduction Looking for something exciting and a secure way to protect your secrets? Zero-Knowledge Protocol has the potential to increase privacy and security in the…Read More
Formjacking – The New Favourite Cyber Crooks ...
“We are in the most popular world of – Black hat hacker” What is Formjacking Attack? The year’s rampant threat in cybersecurity is Formjacking. It…Read More
Security Advisory – Email Phishing ...
In today’s era, email is still used as one of the primary ways to communicate, which is not only restricted to our everyday work…Read More
Security Advisory – Typosquatting ...
There are multiple cases of redirect which are due to typing mistake (typos) from the users which leads to the threat of getting infected with…Read More
Security Advisory – Ransomware Attack Target ...
1. Ransomware through Supply Chain Attack: A new ransomware strain spreading as a result of supply chain attack targeting Chinese users starting from December 1…Read More
Security Advisory – Tecnimont Cyber Theft ...
Background: Maire Tecnimont SpA is the parent company of the Italian group Maire Tecnimont, which consists of at least 50 operating companies in the engineering…Read More
Security Advisory – Saipem Cyber Attack by S ...
1. Introduction Saipem identified cyber-attack on Monday i.e. on 10th December 2018 that had primarily affected its servers in the Middle East. The cyber-attack hit…Read More
Security Advisory- MEGA Chrome Extension Hijack ...
What is MEGA? MEGA is a cloud storage and file hosting service offered by Mega Limited, a New Zealand-based company. The service is offered primarily…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on Petya Ransomware (Critic ...
Ransomware: An Introduction Ransomware is a form of malicious software that locks up users files on the computer system, encrypts them, and demands that the…Read More
- Android Security (8)
- Authentication & Authorization (12)
- Blockchain Security (1)
- Bug Bounty (1)
- BYOD (3)
- Case Study (28)
- Chatbot Security (1)
- Cloud Security (2)
- Containerization Security (1)
- Cyber Attack (8)
- Data Breaches (11)
- Data Leakage (14)
- Data Privacy (12)
- Email Phishing (2)
- Encryption & Cryptography (10)
- Ethical Hacking (11)
- iOS Security (2)
- IOT Security (2)
- Java Security (2)
- Mobile Application Security (11)
- Mobile Device Management (6)
- Network Pentesting (5)
- Password Security (2)
- Patch Management (3)
- Ransomware Attack (4)
- Reverse Engineering (3)
- Secure SDLC (1)
- Security Advisory (24)
- Security Best Practices (18)
- Security Hardening (19)
- Social Engineering Attack (4)
- Social Networking Security (4)
- Source Code Review (2)
- SPAM (2)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing (2)
- Unix/Linux Security (1)
- Viruses & Malware (9)
- VoIP Penetration Testing (4)
- Vulnerability Disclosure (14)
- Web Application Security (6)
- Windows Mobile Security (1)
- Zero Day Attack (5)