AWS Pentesting – Part – 1 ...
Nowadays, we have experienced many data breaches exposing different vulnerabilities like s3 buckets, compromised AWS environments, and many more. To understand the attacks on…Read More
Organizations Hit by Maze Ransomware Attack !! ...
Introduction – Maze, also known as ChaCha, is a ransomware that had been first discovered in the month of May 2019. Maze ransomware is a sophisticated…Read More
Zero Knowledge Proof ...
Introduction Looking for something exciting and a secure way to protect your secrets? Zero-Knowledge Protocol has the potential to increase privacy and security in the…Read More
Formjacking – The New Favourite Cyber Crooks ...
“We are in the most popular world of – Black hat hacker” What is Formjacking Attack? The year’s rampant threat in cybersecurity is Formjacking. It…Read More
Security Advisory – Email Phishing ...
In today’s era, email is still used as one of the primary ways to communicate, which is not only restricted to our everyday work…Read More
Security Advisory – Typosquatting ...
There are multiple cases of redirect which are due to typing mistake (typos) from the users which leads to the threat of getting infected with…Read More
Security Advisory – Ransomware Attack Target ...
1. Ransomware through Supply Chain Attack: A new ransomware strain spreading as a result of supply chain attack targeting Chinese users starting from December 1…Read More
Security Advisory – Tecnimont Cyber Theft ...
Background: Maire Tecnimont SpA is the parent company of the Italian group Maire Tecnimont, which consists of at least 50 operating companies in the engineering…Read More
Security Advisory – Saipem Cyber Attack by S ...
1. Introduction Saipem identified cyber-attack on Monday i.e. on 10th December 2018 that had primarily affected its servers in the Middle East. The cyber-attack hit…Read More
Security Advisory- MEGA Chrome Extension Hijack ...
What is MEGA? MEGA is a cloud storage and file hosting service offered by Mega Limited, a New Zealand-based company. The service is offered primarily…Read More
- Android Security (14)
- Authentication & Authorization (17)
- Blockchain Security (1)
- Bug Bounty (1)
- BYOD (5)
- Case Study (28)
- Chatbot Security (1)
- Cloud Security (5)
- Containerization Security (1)
- Corporate Training (5)
- Cyber Attack (11)
- Data Breaches (12)
- Data Leakage (15)
- Data Privacy (18)
- Email Phishing (4)
- Encryption & Cryptography (11)
- Ethical Hacking (11)
- General (6)
- Governance Risk & Compliance (3)
- iOS Security (2)
- IOT Security (4)
- Java Security (2)
- Mobile Application Security (16)
- Mobile Device Management (9)
- Network Pentesting (6)
- News (36)
- Password Security (6)
- Past Events (5)
- Patch Management (3)
- Ransomware Attack (5)
- Reverse Engineering (3)
- Secure SDLC (4)
- Security Advisory (26)
- Security Best Practices (24)
- Security Hardening (23)
- Social Engineering Attack (5)
- Social Networking Security (5)
- Source Code Review (2)
- SPAM (2)
- Student Oriented Courses (2)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing (3)
- Unix/Linux Security (1)
- Upcoming Events (2)
- Viruses & Malware (13)
- VoIP Penetration Testing (4)
- Vulnerability Disclosure (20)
- Web Application Security (22)
- Windows Mobile Security (1)
- Zero Day Attack (6)