Zooming Security Vulnerabilities [Part – 2] ...
Securely Hosting Zoom Meetings This blog article will cover security best practices in setting up Zoom meetings securely! 1. Ensure the Host can manage Screen…Read More
Zooming Security Vulnerabilities [Part – 1] ...
Diving into Zoom Security Vulnerabilities [Part – 1] Introduction – Zoom is a popular web-based video conferencing application available to be installed on computer systems…Read More
Organizations Hit by Maze Ransomware Attack !! ...
Introduction – Maze, also known as ChaCha, is a ransomware that had been first discovered in the month of May 2019. Maze ransomware is a sophisticated…Read More
Containerization and It’s Impact on Enterprise S ...
What’s this “D” word everyone is talking about? Oh.. you mean Docker!! The latest buzz word everyone is talking about and every MNC is…Read More
Best Practices – BYOD and Mobile Device Secu ...
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) is a practice where employees can bring their own devices such as laptops, tablets or…Read More
Security Advisory – Email Phishing ...
In today’s era, email is still used as one of the primary ways to communicate, which is not only restricted to our everyday work…Read More
Security Advisory – Typosquatting ...
There are multiple cases of redirect which are due to typing mistake (typos) from the users which leads to the threat of getting infected with…Read More
Security Advisory – Ransomware Attack Target ...
1. Ransomware through Supply Chain Attack: A new ransomware strain spreading as a result of supply chain attack targeting Chinese users starting from December 1…Read More
Security Advisory – Tecnimont Cyber Theft ...
Background: Maire Tecnimont SpA is the parent company of the Italian group Maire Tecnimont, which consists of at least 50 operating companies in the engineering…Read More
- Android Security (8)
- Authentication & Authorization (12)
- Blockchain Security (1)
- Bug Bounty (1)
- BYOD (3)
- Case Study (28)
- Chatbot Security (1)
- Cloud Security (2)
- Containerization Security (1)
- Cyber Attack (8)
- Data Breaches (11)
- Data Leakage (14)
- Data Privacy (12)
- Email Phishing (2)
- Encryption & Cryptography (10)
- Ethical Hacking (11)
- iOS Security (2)
- IOT Security (2)
- Java Security (2)
- Mobile Application Security (11)
- Mobile Device Management (6)
- Network Pentesting (5)
- Password Security (2)
- Patch Management (3)
- Ransomware Attack (4)
- Reverse Engineering (3)
- Secure SDLC (1)
- Security Advisory (24)
- Security Best Practices (18)
- Security Hardening (19)
- Social Engineering Attack (4)
- Social Networking Security (4)
- Source Code Review (2)
- SPAM (2)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing (2)
- Unix/Linux Security (1)
- Viruses & Malware (9)
- VoIP Penetration Testing (4)
- Vulnerability Disclosure (14)
- Web Application Security (6)
- Windows Mobile Security (1)
- Zero Day Attack (5)