Vulnerabilities Related to SAML [Security Assertio ...
In this blog, we are going to discuss about what is the SAML(Security Assertion Markup Language) and how it works as well as we are…Read More
Microsoft Zero Day – VCard Vulnerability ...
Introduction: A zero-day vulnerability has been discovered and reported in the Microsoft’s Windows operating system. Under a certain scenario it could allow a remote attacker…Read More
Advisory | Microsoft Zero Day – Windows Task ...
Introduction A previously unknown zero-day vulnerability has been disclosed in the Microsoft’s Windows operating system that could help a local user or malicious program to…Read More
What Makes Penetration Testing Impactful – P ...
As a penetration tester, we often come across this riddle – What Makes Penetration Testing Really Impactful. As per penetration testing methodology – we identify…Read More
Beware Android Users – CLOAK AND DAGGER is h ...
The WORLD has still not got over with the WannaCry ransomware menace and here comes one more! People have been debating for years over Android…Read More
Buffer Overflow Attacks ...
Introduction Buffer is a storage place in memory where data can be stored. It’s mostly bound in a conditional statements to check the value given…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on WannaCry Ransomware (Cri ...
1. Introduction On Friday, May 12, countless organizations around the world began fending off attacks from a ransomware strain variously known as WannaCrypt, WanaDecrypt and…Read More
Shellshock-Security Patching Aftermath ...
On September 24th 2014, a publicly disclosed vulnerability was revealed in the UNIX/Linux which we have discussed in our blog https://www.varutra.com/blog/?p=1010. Although a patch has…Read More
- Android Security (8)
- Authentication & Authorization (12)
- Blockchain Security (1)
- Bug Bounty (1)
- BYOD (4)
- Case Study (28)
- Chatbot Security (1)
- Cloud Security (3)
- Containerization Security (1)
- Corporate Training (4)
- Cyber Attack (9)
- Data Breaches (11)
- Data Leakage (14)
- Data Privacy (16)
- Email Phishing (2)
- Encryption & Cryptography (10)
- Ethical Hacking (11)
- General (1)
- iOS Security (2)
- IOT Security (2)
- Java Security (2)
- Mobile Application Security (11)
- Mobile Device Management (6)
- Network Pentesting (5)
- Password Security (2)
- Patch Management (3)
- Ransomware Attack (4)
- Reverse Engineering (3)
- Secure SDLC (3)
- Security Advisory (24)
- Security Best Practices (20)
- Security Hardening (19)
- Social Engineering Attack (4)
- Social Networking Security (4)
- Source Code Review (2)
- SPAM (2)
- Student Oriented Courses (2)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing (2)
- Unix/Linux Security (1)
- Viruses & Malware (9)
- VoIP Penetration Testing (4)
- Vulnerability Disclosure (16)
- Web Application Security (6)
- Windows Mobile Security (1)
- Zero Day Attack (5)