Information Security Awareness
This is the training one should go for if one needs to equip themselves with the latest information against cyber security to protect themselves and their organization’s assets from loss or damage.
Under Information Security Awareness training, participants will be able to detect and identify security incidents, reporting such incidents to defend against cyber threats.
Participants will learn foundations of Security Awareness that covers a wide variety of topics which acts as a comprehensive training program to help employees stay informed and alert against business focused cyber threats.
Employees are considered as the weakest link in the infrastructure and they contribute as an attack surface to the bad actors, it is of utmost important to train them to tackle such risks to formalize into a healthy security program.
Topics covered include:
- Importance of Corporate Security
- User Account & Password Security
- Physical Security
- Network & Mobile Security
- Viruses & Malware Threats
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Social Media Security
- Your Role in Corporate Security
- End users and Employees
- Contractor Employees
- Remote and Site Employees
- Information Security professionals interested in exploring additions to Security Awareness
- This training requires a basic understanding of internet, basic understanding of cyber threats and attacks.
- Participants to have their own laptop with minimum system configuration covering – 64-bit Intel i5 or i7 processor, 8 GB RAM, 250 GB minimum HDD free space, Windows 10 or macOS or Linux OS, and installed MS Office Suite.
2 Days (8 hrs/day)