Antivirus Evasion – Part 1 ...
Table of content: Antivirus Basics Introduction to Antivirus Software Antivirus evasion techniques Evading Signatures Evading Scanners Bypassing the Static Engine Bypassing the Dynamic Engine 1….Read More
Security Advisory – Tecnimont Cyber Theft ...
Background: Maire Tecnimont SpA is the parent company of the Italian group Maire Tecnimont, which consists of at least 50 operating companies in the engineering…Read More
Security Advisory – Saipem Cyber Attack by S ...
1. Introduction Saipem identified cyber-attack on Monday i.e. on 10th December 2018 that had primarily affected its servers in the Middle East. The cyber-attack hit…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on Petya Ransomware (Critic ...
Ransomware: An Introduction Ransomware is a form of malicious software that locks up users files on the computer system, encrypts them, and demands that the…Read More
Buffer Overflow Attacks ...
Introduction Buffer is a storage place in memory where data can be stored. It’s mostly bound in a conditional statements to check the value given…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on WannaCry Ransomware (Cri ...
1. Introduction On Friday, May 12, countless organizations around the world began fending off attacks from a ransomware strain variously known as WannaCrypt, WanaDecrypt and…Read More
Adobe Flash Player Zero Day Attacks Found In Hacki ...
Hacking Team is a Milan-based information technology company that sells offensive intrusion and surveillance capabilities to governments, law enforcement agencies and corporations.Its “Remote Control Systems”…Read More
CSRF Vulnerability on LinkedIn ...
In previous blog we have seen a critical vulnerability in LinkedIn password reset module allowing an attackers to compromise LinkedIn user’s account and how helpless…Read More
- Android Security (14)
- Authentication & Authorization (17)
- Blockchain Security (1)
- Bug Bounty (1)
- BYOD (5)
- Case Study (28)
- Chatbot Security (1)
- Cloud Security (5)
- Containerization Security (1)
- Corporate Training (5)
- Cyber Attack (11)
- Data Breaches (12)
- Data Leakage (15)
- Data Privacy (18)
- Email Phishing (4)
- Encryption & Cryptography (11)
- Ethical Hacking (11)
- General (6)
- Governance Risk & Compliance (3)
- iOS Security (2)
- IOT Security (4)
- Java Security (2)
- Mobile Application Security (16)
- Mobile Device Management (9)
- Network Pentesting (6)
- News (36)
- Password Security (6)
- Past Events (5)
- Patch Management (3)
- Ransomware Attack (5)
- Reverse Engineering (3)
- Secure SDLC (4)
- Security Advisory (26)
- Security Best Practices (24)
- Security Hardening (23)
- Social Engineering Attack (5)
- Social Networking Security (5)
- Source Code Review (2)
- SPAM (2)
- Student Oriented Courses (2)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing (3)
- Unix/Linux Security (1)
- Upcoming Events (2)
- Viruses & Malware (13)
- VoIP Penetration Testing (4)
- Vulnerability Disclosure (20)
- Web Application Security (22)
- Windows Mobile Security (1)
- Zero Day Attack (6)