Security Advisory – Ransomware Attack Target ...
1. Ransomware through Supply Chain Attack: A new ransomware strain spreading as a result of supply chain attack targeting Chinese users starting from December 1…Read More
Security Advisory – Tecnimont Cyber Theft ...
Background: Maire Tecnimont SpA is the parent company of the Italian group Maire Tecnimont, which consists of at least 50 operating companies in the engineering…Read More
Security Advisory – Saipem Cyber Attack by S ...
1. Introduction Saipem identified cyber-attack on Monday i.e. on 10th December 2018 that had primarily affected its servers in the Middle East. The cyber-attack hit…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on Petya Ransomware (Critic ...
Ransomware: An Introduction Ransomware is a form of malicious software that locks up users files on the computer system, encrypts them, and demands that the…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on WannaCry Ransomware (Cri ...
1. Introduction On Friday, May 12, countless organizations around the world began fending off attacks from a ransomware strain variously known as WannaCrypt, WanaDecrypt and…Read More
Adobe Flash Player Zero Day Attacks Found In Hacki ...
Hacking Team is a Milan-based information technology company that sells offensive intrusion and surveillance capabilities to governments, law enforcement agencies and corporations.Its “Remote Control Systems”…Read More
Android Malwares – An Overview ...
Malware, short for malicious software, is any software used to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computer systems. It can…Read More
Malware threatens Android, uses Remote Access Troj ...
Android remains at number one Operating System worldwide so also getting targeted by Malware creators. In 2013 about 98 percent of all malware detected were…Read More
- Android Security (8)
- Authentication & Authorization (12)
- Blockchain Security (1)
- Bug Bounty (1)
- BYOD (4)
- Case Study (28)
- Chatbot Security (1)
- Cloud Security (3)
- Containerization Security (1)
- Corporate Training (4)
- Cyber Attack (9)
- Data Breaches (11)
- Data Leakage (14)
- Data Privacy (16)
- Email Phishing (2)
- Encryption & Cryptography (10)
- Ethical Hacking (11)
- General (1)
- iOS Security (2)
- IOT Security (2)
- Java Security (2)
- Mobile Application Security (11)
- Mobile Device Management (6)
- Network Pentesting (5)
- Password Security (2)
- Patch Management (3)
- Ransomware Attack (4)
- Reverse Engineering (3)
- Secure SDLC (3)
- Security Advisory (24)
- Security Best Practices (20)
- Security Hardening (19)
- Social Engineering Attack (4)
- Social Networking Security (4)
- Source Code Review (2)
- SPAM (2)
- Student Oriented Courses (2)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing (2)
- Unix/Linux Security (1)
- Viruses & Malware (9)
- VoIP Penetration Testing (4)
- Vulnerability Disclosure (16)
- Web Application Security (6)
- Windows Mobile Security (1)
- Zero Day Attack (5)