Zero Knowledge Proof ...
Introduction Looking for something exciting and a secure way to protect your secrets? Zero-Knowledge Protocol has the potential to increase privacy and security in the…Read More
Code Obfuscation ...
Abstract In this paper, we came up with a basic understanding of Code protection technologies which need anti-reverse engineering transformations to change programs in such…Read More
Vulnerabilities Related to SAML [Security Assertio ...
In this blog, we are going to discuss about what is the SAML(Security Assertion Markup Language) and how it works as well as we are…Read More
Best Practices to Harden Office 365 ...
1. Password Policy It is always recommended to use a strong password policy to help secure the data and service access. In Office 365 for…Read More
Web Services Security Testing ...
At present, the web services have turned into an integral portion of the both mobile and web applications. Because the many people are using the…Read More
Case Study – New way to Exploit Java Deseria ...
Introduction In this case study, we will not focus on how serialization vulnerabilities and how they work because there are plenty of articles on this…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on Petya Ransomware (Critic ...
Ransomware: An Introduction Ransomware is a form of malicious software that locks up users files on the computer system, encrypts them, and demands that the…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on WannaCry Ransomware (Cri ...
1. Introduction On Friday, May 12, countless organizations around the world began fending off attacks from a ransomware strain variously known as WannaCrypt, WanaDecrypt and…Read More
How To Develop Secure Software – Action Plan ...
The purpose of this article is to provide a guideline for secure software development. Easily avoided software defects are a primary cause of commonly exploited…Read More
- Android Security (11)
- Authentication & Authorization (14)
- Blockchain Security (1)
- Bug Bounty (1)
- BYOD (5)
- Case Study (28)
- Chatbot Security (1)
- Cloud Security (4)
- Containerization Security (1)
- Corporate Training (4)
- Cyber Attack (10)
- Data Breaches (12)
- Data Leakage (15)
- Data Privacy (17)
- Email Phishing (3)
- Encryption & Cryptography (11)
- Ethical Hacking (11)
- General (5)
- Governance Risk & Compliance (1)
- iOS Security (2)
- IOT Security (4)
- Java Security (2)
- Mobile Application Security (12)
- Mobile Device Management (7)
- Network Pentesting (6)
- News (25)
- Password Security (4)
- Past Events (4)
- Patch Management (3)
- Ransomware Attack (4)
- Reverse Engineering (3)
- Secure SDLC (3)
- Security Advisory (26)
- Security Best Practices (23)
- Security Hardening (19)
- Social Engineering Attack (5)
- Social Networking Security (5)
- Source Code Review (2)
- SPAM (2)
- Student Oriented Courses (2)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing (3)
- Unix/Linux Security (1)
- Upcoming Events (2)
- Viruses & Malware (12)
- VoIP Penetration Testing (4)
- Vulnerability Disclosure (20)
- Web Application Security (16)
- Windows Mobile Security (1)
- Zero Day Attack (6)