Let’s Protect Your Organization From Insider Thr ...
Among various cyber threats that organizations face, insider threats are the ones that are hard to detect. However, not all insider threats are malicious as…Read More
Increased use of Multi-factor Authentication ...
What is Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)? Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) refers to an authentication method that necessitates the user to provide more than one verification factor for…Read More
Guide to Identity & Access Management (IAM) ...
Introduction to Identity & Access Management Identity and Access Management (IAM) defines user identities and permissions. It encompasses the provisioning and de-provisioning of identities, securing…Read More
Vulnerabilities Related to SAML [Security Assertio ...
In this blog, we are going to discuss about what is the SAML(Security Assertion Markup Language) and how it works as well as we are…Read More
Best Practices to Harden Office 365 ...
1. Password Policy It is always recommended to use a strong password policy to help secure the data and service access. In Office 365 for…Read More
Blockchain Security – Part 1 ...
Blockchain History The core ideas behind blockchain technology emerged in the late 1980s and early 1990s. In 1989, Leslie Lamport developed the Paxos protocol, and…Read More
Web Services Security Testing ...
At present, the web services have turned into an integral portion of the both mobile and web applications. Because the many people are using the…Read More
Case Study – New way to Exploit Java Deseria ...
Introduction In this case study, we will not focus on how serialization vulnerabilities and how they work because there are plenty of articles on this…Read More
- Android Security (14)
- Authentication & Authorization (17)
- Blockchain Security (1)
- Bug Bounty (1)
- BYOD (5)
- Case Study (28)
- Chatbot Security (1)
- Cloud Security (5)
- Containerization Security (1)
- Corporate Training (5)
- Cyber Attack (11)
- Data Breaches (12)
- Data Leakage (15)
- Data Privacy (18)
- Email Phishing (4)
- Encryption & Cryptography (11)
- Ethical Hacking (11)
- General (6)
- Governance Risk & Compliance (3)
- iOS Security (2)
- IOT Security (4)
- Java Security (2)
- Mobile Application Security (16)
- Mobile Device Management (9)
- Network Pentesting (6)
- News (36)
- Password Security (6)
- Past Events (5)
- Patch Management (3)
- Ransomware Attack (5)
- Reverse Engineering (3)
- Secure SDLC (4)
- Security Advisory (26)
- Security Best Practices (24)
- Security Hardening (23)
- Social Engineering Attack (5)
- Social Networking Security (5)
- Source Code Review (2)
- SPAM (2)
- Student Oriented Courses (2)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing (3)
- Unix/Linux Security (1)
- Upcoming Events (2)
- Viruses & Malware (13)
- VoIP Penetration Testing (4)
- Vulnerability Disclosure (20)
- Web Application Security (22)
- Windows Mobile Security (1)
- Zero Day Attack (6)