Best Practices to Harden Office 365 ...
1. Password Policy It is always recommended to use a strong password policy to help secure the data and service access. In Office 365 for…Read More
Blockchain Security – Part 1 ...
Blockchain History The core ideas behind blockchain technology emerged in the late 1980s and early 1990s. In 1989, Leslie Lamport developed the Paxos protocol, and…Read More
Introduction to Internet of Things (IoT) ...
Information security, often referred to as InfoSec, is a set of strategies to protect sensitive business information from unauthorised use, modification, disruption, destruction, recording or…Read More
Security Advisory- MEGA Chrome Extension Hijack ...
What is MEGA? MEGA is a cloud storage and file hosting service offered by Mega Limited, a New Zealand-based company. The service is offered primarily…Read More
Advisory | Microsoft Zero Day – Windows Task ...
Introduction A previously unknown zero-day vulnerability has been disclosed in the Microsoft’s Windows operating system that could help a local user or malicious program to…Read More
What Makes Penetration Testing Impactful – P ...
As a penetration tester, we often come across this riddle – What Makes Penetration Testing Really Impactful. As per penetration testing methodology – we identify…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on Petya Ransomware (Critic ...
Ransomware: An Introduction Ransomware is a form of malicious software that locks up users files on the computer system, encrypts them, and demands that the…Read More
Buffer Overflow Attacks ...
Introduction Buffer is a storage place in memory where data can be stored. It’s mostly bound in a conditional statements to check the value given…Read More
Threat Advisory Report on WannaCry Ransomware (Cri ...
1. Introduction On Friday, May 12, countless organizations around the world began fending off attacks from a ransomware strain variously known as WannaCrypt, WanaDecrypt and…Read More
How To Develop Secure Software – Action Plan ...
The purpose of this article is to provide a guideline for secure software development. Easily avoided software defects are a primary cause of commonly exploited…Read More
- Android Security (11)
- Authentication & Authorization (14)
- Blockchain Security (1)
- Bug Bounty (1)
- BYOD (5)
- Case Study (28)
- Chatbot Security (1)
- Cloud Security (4)
- Containerization Security (1)
- Corporate Training (4)
- Cyber Attack (10)
- Data Breaches (12)
- Data Leakage (15)
- Data Privacy (17)
- Email Phishing (3)
- Encryption & Cryptography (11)
- Ethical Hacking (11)
- General (5)
- Governance Risk & Compliance (1)
- iOS Security (2)
- IOT Security (4)
- Java Security (2)
- Mobile Application Security (12)
- Mobile Device Management (7)
- Network Pentesting (6)
- News (25)
- Password Security (4)
- Past Events (4)
- Patch Management (3)
- Ransomware Attack (4)
- Reverse Engineering (3)
- Secure SDLC (3)
- Security Advisory (26)
- Security Best Practices (23)
- Security Hardening (19)
- Social Engineering Attack (5)
- Social Networking Security (5)
- Source Code Review (2)
- SPAM (2)
- Student Oriented Courses (2)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing (3)
- Unix/Linux Security (1)
- Upcoming Events (2)
- Viruses & Malware (12)
- VoIP Penetration Testing (4)
- Vulnerability Disclosure (20)
- Web Application Security (16)
- Windows Mobile Security (1)
- Zero Day Attack (6)